So you think having a website isn’t important?
Here is the truth. You might be right!
If we take a closer look at what technology and the internet are actually doing, we might have a different view as to why it could be important. Let’s quickly look.
Few Things To Think About
- Searches. Google gets over 100 billion searches a month. (Mashable, 2015) The question is, how do they find you if you are not there?
- The Yellow Pages? When was the last time you took out a phone book and looked up a business? 72% of consumers who did a local search visited a store within five miles. (WordStream, 2016) Those numbers prove that it a website could be effective locally and not globally as most believe it needs to be.
- Shopping. 81% of shoppers conduct online research before making big purchases. (Retailing Today, 2014) If you are selling something, you might want to consider this stat.
- Not just global. Local searches lead 50% of mobile visitors to visit stores within one day. (Google, 2014) More people are using their mobile devices to find the products, and services they desire.
- All about revenue. The internet influenced sales to the tune of $2.1 trillion in 2016. (Hostingfacts 2016)
Want to know what kind of help you should really get? Click on the description that best describes you and get some fresh ideas on how to get started, or enhance what you are already doing.
Here is a free piece of information that you can take with you. We have written a short article on the 3 things your website should have. The PDF is powerful and free and will provide you with a great starting point or a way to transition your existing site into one that works.